BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Full Auto


I continued my search for a good race car game and picked up "Full Auto" from a Pawn Shop last night for $9.99. So far the game is pretty fun if you like shooting up cars and making a lot of explosions. I still prefer "Burnout Revenge" for this type of gaming. But it is hard for other games to keep up with EA Sports when it comes to making games. I am anxiously awaiting the release of "Need for Speed Pro-street" and all that EA has to offer. I am also excited because Microsoft has finally told me that they are returning my Xbox 360! It took about 2 1/2 weeks from the time I sent it in for them to fix it. That is not bad and now I have an extra Xbox 360 to sell during Christmas. If you like "Full Auto" or have anything to add about any other games send me an email. Later yall.

0 comments: