BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Revelation

"Revelations will probably never come unless they are desired. I think few people receive revelations while lounging on the couch or while playing cards or relaxing. I believe most revelations would come when a man is on his tip toes, reaching as high as he can for something which he knows he needs, and then there bursts upon him the answer to his problems." Spencer W. Kimball, March 11, 1963

This quote is right on. I need revelation. But what am I willing to sacrifice to receive such? Am I really on my "tip toes" reaching for what I need? This is a challenge for me. I get too comfortable at times, and it is at those times that I know a trial is right around the corner. I need to be better.

2 comments:

Malone said...

Boy, that is just what I needed right now. You are the man Arnold! I guess I also an not on my tip toes, because my way of avoiding my worries and problems is to watch TV and try not to think about them.

Malone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.