BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Better to Maintain in hopes of reaching Higher

It is better to maintain a city than it is to have to recapture it is the gist of Alma Chapter 59 v. 9. I think this is true in a lot of different ways. You can apply this to life. It is better to maintain in the hopes that you can elevate from that position than it would be to falter and try to return to that spot. In war it is always true. When you have goals you know what it takes to accomplish those goals. It is easier to reach a goal from where you are than have to try and return to that position if you falter further. I know that this concept is true in my life. I have falter and in turn have struggled to get back to where I want to be. Hopefully this does not happen to you, hopefully this is a "me" thing.

0 comments: