BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Update

Well it has been awhile. I guess that is what happens once you start your own law practice. We have made it a year on our own. It has been a crazy year, to say the least, but it has been very rewarding on a lot of different levels. I created my first website on my own (http://www.theutahattorneys.com). It took a lot more time than I thought it would take, and I even did it with a template.

I have to thank my wife for being so patient with me this last year. It has been a roller coaster. The practice of law is stressful and fulfilling but it does occupy your mind on a constant basis. I am grateful for a lot things this year; God, family, friends, faith, my wife & children. I will have to continue to plug along and hope that God fills in the gaps where I fall short.

Thanks to everyone. Hopefully I can start posting more often.

BEA

0 comments: