BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Xbox 360 Red Messenger Kit Mod, Customize Paint Job



Yes I did. I customized my messenger kit. I painted it red with a special paint that will not rub off. You are looking at the first RED messenger kit. I will soon be customizing the paint job on my controller (white one) and will post the picture after I am done. I plan on painting it red, and putting my initials either on the side or on the back in black letters. These controllers really are a pain to get apart. I had to buy a special tool online just to be able to take it apart. The paint process takes a little skill, and we will see how the initials look. Let me know if you digg it or not. And let me know if you have any suggestions. Also, on the paint job a little red paint did seep through on the sides b/c I did not put the tape down hard enough. I fixed this problem by using masking tape instead of duck tape.

7 comments:

Spence said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
haley said...

em, hey! how exciting! yeah i'm in texas cuz of my husband(better job oppportunities), we've been married 3 years, and actually met throught chelsi, its a long story. but chelsi is doing alright, she's just working, and being a mom, its hard keeping up with everyone when i live out here, but you can find chelsi's blog on mine, i'm sure she'd love to hear from you.anyway, you look great, seriously, it's crazy to see us kids all grow up and have our own. stay in touch....

Anonymous said...

Emily! I like the name Pitcher, the best it so cute, and has meaning. I wish so bad that I was 8 months prego, I am already getting sick of it. Or maybe I am just sick of being obese. I hope you are going to come to Utah this summer so we can all see you baby. If you do come we will all have to get together, preferably after I have my baby. This is so fun all of our kids are going to be in the same grade.

Jared King said...

Brian:

You may want to rethink the name "Pitcher." The name would probably get a strange reception from those outside of Utah as well as those outside of the Mormon community who seem to be more "experimental" in the name department. Why not just name the kid "Randy Johnson Arnold." That would have the same effect without branding the kid for life with a name that could lead to endless teasing. Or even better, I think that you should consider the name "Utility Infielder" if you are to stick with the whole baseball theme.

Just a thought.

Jared King

Emily said...

WOW brian you must be in your last semester of law school if you have time to think about painting your xbox controler and then follow through with the thought!! Can't wait to see that baby!!

Unknown said...

Hey Emily, Heck no I didn't forget about you. I found your blog awhile ago but didn't know if you ever got on it. I am glad you found mine so we can keep in touch. I heard you were pregnant through shalee and tyler. I am so excited for you!! I am excited to see your little boy so put lots of pictures on. Talk to you later.

Spence said...

And I love how it is "duck tape." Is it used to tape a duck's beak shut?