BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Baby Stats - Drake Elliott Arnold

Emily has been trying to find time to place some stats on the baby, but since she is so busy I thought I would try and put the basics on here. Drake was born at 3:40 in the afternoon. He weighed 9 lbs 1 oz. He was 21 inches long, and had a cone head (like his dad when he was born). Emily starting pushing at around 3:00 and had him pretty quickly after that. She was way tough, and did a unbelievable job! If you have any more questions just comment and we will throw the answers up on the blog. Thanks for everyone's support and nice comments.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

That is a great sized little guy!!! Wow! I am so glad to hear her delivery was so good.

Emily said...

what day was he born? sorry if I missed that. em might be a little busy for the next ummm 18 years : )
post more pictures I want to see that cutie.

Alicia said...

He is sooo cute and Em you look fabulous. Hope you are all doing great!! I can't wait to hold him!! love you all