BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Do you have everything?

"For it must be true, as an old writer says, that he who has God and everything else has no more than he who has God only." - C.S. Lewis

I love this quote because it brings me back to reality. It lets me know that all I really need in life is God, and that my relationship with Him is critical to my happiness and salvation. I would love to have a lot of worldly things. At times I crave material things. I set goals to obtain worldly things. What I really need to be doing is setting goals to obtain eternal things. No one has more than the person who has God in their life. Having God in your life brings such blessings. I really do not deserve those blessings, but God still gives them to me. I am very grateful.

1 comments:

Spence said...

Well said good brother, well said.